Thursday 27 December 2012

Today I Turn 39 years Young :)

ALHAMDULILLAH (Praises to GOD AL MIGHTY) today I turn 39years young :) I am so grateful for all the blessings, experience, friends and even the challenges I had in my life.

Today I renew my commitment to be the best servant for my Creator ALLAH THE AL MIGHTY, to be best ummah of my beloved Prophet Muhammad (May Peace Be Upon Him), to spread Love & Respect all over the world, to provide the best quality education all over the world, to add value to as many people as possible and to do as many goods deeds  as possible for the rest of my life Insha ALLAH (GOD willing).

Thank you beloved family & friends for all your love, friendship & support. May THE AL MIGHTY bless you always.

Love & Respect.
Ahmad Zeal

No comments:

Post a Comment